Of course it is bretty obvious now that am a bread-baking maniac!
I LOVE bread, in other words, I love any thing yeasted and baked. I found those gorgeous rolls on pinterest..Let's get baking!
Parmesan Dinner RollsIngredients:
For the dough:
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 tbsp honey or golden syrup.--------- and this is the secret. :)
- 1 packet yeast
- 2 1/2 cup bread flour plus some more for your work surface.
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
For brushing your rolls:
- 2 tbs salted butter
- 2 tsp minced rosemary
- 2 tbs shredded Parmesan cheese
- For the dough directions click Here .
- Preheat the oven to 375, 180 c and lightly grease a baking sheet
- Roll out your dough ( after the first rise) and cut it into about 1-inch pieces.
4- Do a criss-cross cut on top of each roll. not necessarily a criss-cross just play with your scissors.
5- Let them rise for 30 minutes or so.
6-Grate some gorgeous parmesan, chop your rosemary and melt your butter.
7- Brush them with melted butter and Sprinkle each roll with some minced rosemary and Parmesan cheese.
7- Bake for 15 minutes.
Original recipe HERE