simply because it is veryyyy refreshing and I can say it is MOOD ELEVATING too.
It stimulates your taste buds and fills your mouth with Lemon and much more.....:)
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour , sifted.
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup plain whole-milk yogurt
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 extra-large eggs
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest (2 lemons)
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- For the Lemon Syrup:
- 1/3 cup Lemon juice
- 1/3 cup sugar.
PREHEAT THE OVEN TO 180 c.
Wanna a piece???
Two recipes in a row, my brownies and lemon cake on Tastespotting